So with 3 weeks till The Vintage Whites Market and a spring break trip in the mix I have been consumed with prepping for the show. (If you missed the blog about the show check it out here: 3 Hearts Style Studio Coming to The Vintage Whites Market) Shows are always so much work but so fun! I will have a lot of smaller decor items as well as some larger pieces. I am still trying to narrow down my assortment. I listed a few things this week as a sneak peak!
Check them out:
1. Vintage Furniture - Lane Cedar Hope Chest. Refinished in soft white with new gray burlap upholstery. SOLD
2. Farmhouse Home Decor - Solid wood white washed dough bowl with ornate gray decorative balls accented with white.
3. Shabby Chic Home Decor - Window pane style memo board. Chicken wire and cloths pins behind 6 window panes. Small chalkboard at the top to write last name. Shutters open and close to hide clutter. SOLD
4. Birdhouse Shelving - Unique storage unit in the shape of a large birdhouse with interior adjustable shelving. SOLD
5. Fixer Upper Style Botanical Prints - 4 botanical prints with antique white painted frames. SOLD
6. Custom Rustic Bulletin Board - Solid wood vintage frame in heavily distressed teal with cork board.