3 Hearts Style Studio New Furniture Return Agreement, Painted Furniture Policies & Care:
New Furniture Return & Delivery:
- All sales are final. No refunds. New furniture purchases requires 50% deposit upon ordering with remaining balance due at pick-up or delivery. In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged the item is under 1 year manufacture warranty, we will take care of the return process with the manufacture and promptly re-order your item.
- All items come with one year manufacture warranty against manufacture defects.
- Castle Rock and Colorado state tax applied to all purchases.
- At this time we are only providing local pick-up and delivery from Castle Rock, Colorado. We do not offer shipping at this time. Delivery rate varies on proximity to 80109. Please call (720) 633-2211 for any questions or concerns.
Painted Furniture Policies:
- No one piece will be alike! Although I can custom create similar listings, due to the unique task of finding a vintage piece I cannot guarantee that another piece will be exactly like the original.
- If selecting a piece from my inventory you are more than welcome to schedule an appointment to view the piece in person before committing. As a courtesy I will hold a piece for 48 hours to allow time for an appointment to be made. Clients have also purchased items on their own and brought them to the shop! I am totally open to that idea as well.
- Custom order pricing is quoted depending on the complexity, size, design and style of the project. Please use the contact tab to request additional info or feel free to call anytime.
- Delivery and pickup are available, fee determined based on proximity to 80109. Otherwise client drop off/pick-up is to be scheduled with owner.
- 50% of the total cost of ALL projects is due as a deposit upfront before project begins. The remaining balance is due immediately upon completion.
- For furniture: once complete, it must be picked up within 5 days or be subject to $10 per day storing charge, unless prior arrangements are made at the owners discretion.
- If item is not picked up after 15 business days (3 weeks) it becomes property of 3 Hearts Style Studio to be listed and sold. Any partial payment already made is forfeited and considered storage fee for the previous 15 days.
- Please note that all hand painted pieces will have unique characteristics, quirks and uniqueness! They are not new pieces of furniture. They are vintage and you can expect some signs of wear. Any major character flaws will be addressed and fixed accordingly.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
Refinishing Client Owned Pieces:
- Refinishing services require customer to thoroughly clean all surfaces to be painted and to have all necessary repairs made before starting. We are able to fix some woodworking issues but this needs to be disclosed prior to refinishing work beginning, so we may price quote accordingly. If repairs such as wood filler, re-securing/nailing broken parts, sanding damage, water stains, etc. a 15% charge will be added to the service. If deep cleaning is required a 15% charge will be added to service.
- 50% deposit on entire project is due to secure your date and time. Once scheduled and deposit made you have been secured that spot in my calendar.
Acceptable Payment Options:
- Visa , MC, AMEX
Care for you newly painted/refinished pieces:
- Your newly finished painted piece needs appx. 21 days to be fully cured. Please treat it with care and avoid excess handling during this time.
- To dust your painted & waxed piece, use microfiber cloths or Swiffer cloths.
- In the event something spills use mild soap and water.
- Avoid all contact with furniture polish, abrasive cleaners, sprays, excessive water, alcohol and anything acidic.
- Always use coasters as not to leave heat rings or sweat stains from glasses.
- If this is a table or desk – consider using a blotter pad to avoid pressing into a finished piece when writing on top of it.